Fool proof ways to get rid of a clingy ex, short of writing a song about him.
If he keeps calling you…
Don’t pick up the phone. Shut it off. Block his number and get a new one yourself. Make sure everyone who has your new number knows not to give it to him, no matter what. Read the rest in Teen Party Magazine.
- How to Deal with a Clingy Client (freelancerr.wordpress.com)
- Commitment-phobe (letitgoandletitbe.wordpress.com)
- Clingy Men (nytobmore.wordpress.com)
- Being clingy in your relationship (sagecrooner.wordpress.com)
- How To…Tell If You’re A Clingy Best Friend (allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com)
- The Ballad of Clingy Smalls (and other songs) (girlsgonechild.net)
For two months at the end of 2012, all was right in the world. Taylor Swift, country pop princess, and Harry Styles, the boy with the best hair in 1D, became Haylor. Sadly, once 2013 rolled around the couple didn’t survive past their New Year’s kiss. The good news? We can expect to hear a Harry-inspired break up song in the next six months. Read the rest in Teen Party Magazine.
Everyone keeps secrets, these are a few rules to make sure they stay hidden.
Don’t tell everyone
The Liars don’t want anyone to know about the “Jenna Thing” and yet they talk about it constantly, sometimes in public places – at school, in restaurants, in a park. This looks suspicious and makes it easy for people like A to find out. The more people know a secret, the harder it is to keep. Like the theme song says, two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Read the rest at Teen Party Magazine.