Fool proof ways to get rid of a clingy ex, short of writing a song about him.
If he keeps calling you…
Don’t pick up the phone. Shut it off. Block his number and get a new one yourself. Make sure everyone who has your new number knows not to give it to him, no matter what. Read the rest in Teen Party Magazine.
- How to Deal with a Clingy Client (freelancerr.wordpress.com)
- Commitment-phobe (letitgoandletitbe.wordpress.com)
- Clingy Men (nytobmore.wordpress.com)
- Being clingy in your relationship (sagecrooner.wordpress.com)
- How To…Tell If You’re A Clingy Best Friend (allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com)
- The Ballad of Clingy Smalls (and other songs) (girlsgonechild.net)