Ghost Shark was Syfy’s follow-up to Sharknado, and while the film didn’t receive the same kind of Internet craze as the one about sharks falling from the sky, it did have the exact same madness that longtime fans have come to accept from Syfy’s original movies. A lot of them are about sharks. Most of them are monster movies. All of them have terrible acting, horrid production values and abysmal scripts. But that is exactly what makes them a gold mine of comedy. Read the rest at TheBlot.
- Ghost Shark? (bloodredhair.wordpress.com)
- Ghost Shark Now Has a Twitter Account; Also We Think It Likes Us (geekosystem.com)
- Three New Sneak Peeks of Ghost Shark and a Slew of Promo Videos for Syfy’s July 27th #Sharkathon (dreadcentral.com)
- Ghost Shark Sneak Peek Leaves Us With Even More Questions About Ghosts, Sharks (geekosystem.com)
- Syfy’s ‘Ghost Shark’: First trailer (insidetv.ew.com)
- There’s Already a Ghost Shark 2 Trailer Online, Somehow Not Related to Ghost Shark (geekosystem.com)