Now, most of the time, I am first in line for defending the character of awesome fictional ladies. There is nothing I want more than a high-grossing video game with a female protagonist — not a high-grossing game where you can play as a lady, but one where it’s the only choice. Or, you know, someone other than generic action hero white guy. Read the rest at TheBlot.
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula 1992 (meangoblin.com)
- Riddick: Vin Diesel Out-Badasses All 2013 Action Heroes (thepasswordisswordfish.com)
- Top 10 Badass Action Movie Hero Names (jculwestside.wordpress.com)
- Pathetic Female Characters (sinisterelegance.wordpress.com)
- PAR Article: Video proof that the Oculus Rift may actually make horror games too scary (penny-arcade.com)