So, to get the details out of the way, asexuality is a thing. It is a sexual orientation, in so much as you are defining a negative. Of course there are multiple ways to define asexuality. Wikipedia, the most trusted source of information on the internet, does a pretty decent job of summarizing it, however, as a lack of sexual attraction to anyone or an absent or low interest in sexual activity. Asexuals, or Aces as some prefer, have been fighting for visibility since the early 21st century, mostly aided by the internet. Read the rest at TheBlot.
- Christianity and Asexuality (asexualagenda.wordpress.com)
- Challenges faced by asexual spectrum survivors of sexual violence (part 1) (asexualagenda.wordpress.com)
- Unwrapping an Enigma: Some Ideas and Pointers (asexualthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Asexuality (silkensheetsandseduction.wordpress.com)
- Switching On Airplane Mode (asexualagenda.wordpress.com)