The following is a blog post by John Burman about theCrowdfunding Your Vision: How to Achieve the Results You Want panel at 2013’s New York Comic Con. While the focus was on comics, the panel did a good job of being as broad as possible, because all the advice can easily be adapted for any purpose. Read the rest at examiner.com
Now, there is this trend online called urban exploration. I had been toying with the idea of starting a blog and getting in on it, since there are a lot of abandoned old buildings near where I live. Sadly, my first attempt was my last. I’m sure the local cops are happy about that though. They won’t be getting any calls complaining about a crazy woman trying to pry open the door to the condemned building next door. Read the rest at TheBlot.
- Secret world of the urban explorer (amazfacts.com)
- One Instagram Hashtag, Two Big Stories (wgntv.com)
- Urban exploration along the Parisian abandoned railway (urbanmethexis.wordpress.com)
- In pictures: Urban explorer captures the magic of abandoned amusement parks and ‘ghost’ tube stations (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Urban exploration in the coal mine of Hasard de Cheratte (urbanmethexis.wordpress.com)