Now, there is this trend online called urban exploration. I had been toying with the idea of starting a blog and getting in on it, since there are a lot of abandoned old buildings near where I live. Sadly, my first attempt was my last. I’m sure the local cops are happy about that though. They won’t be getting any calls complaining about a crazy woman trying to pry open the door to the condemned building next door. Read the rest at TheBlot.
- Secret world of the urban explorer (amazfacts.com)
- One Instagram Hashtag, Two Big Stories (wgntv.com)
- Urban exploration along the Parisian abandoned railway (urbanmethexis.wordpress.com)
- In pictures: Urban explorer captures the magic of abandoned amusement parks and ‘ghost’ tube stations (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Urban exploration in the coal mine of Hasard de Cheratte (urbanmethexis.wordpress.com)