Elder Scrolls Online officially launches in June of this year, on both computers and consoles. This past weekend, I was part of the beta stress-test for the North American server and unlike previous beta tests, I’m finally able to talk about my experience playing ESO so far. Read the rest at BleedingCool.
Elder Scrolls Online coming to next gen consoles
Because the gaming industry loves nothing more than releasing games on every platform available, the Elder Scrolls Online game, which isn’t even out of beta yet, will be released on the Xbox One and PS4. So Elder Scrolls fans, you no longer need to buy a gaming computer if you prefer console gaming. Read the rest at examiner.com.
- Elder Scrolls Anthology & New Screen Shots for Elder Scrolls Online (twinstickgaming.com)
- Elder Scrolls Online News: Console Version of Games Previewed (latinospost.com)
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 and Xbox One porting “much easier” than current-gen, says Hines (vg247.com)
- Five Elder Scrolls Online Classes Announced; What Will Be Next? (prweb.com)
- Elder Scrolls Online: new footage & console talk inside (vg247.com)