Wearable tech is cool. I get it, I really do, but I don’t need a secondary phone to attach to my wrist. Because when I want to not be in contact with the outside world, I can just put my phone on mute and ignore it for a few hours. We all do it.
Read the rest at examiner.com.
- PICTURES: Is this what a Samsung smartwatch would look like? (express.co.uk)
- My New Pebble Smartwatch: A Social Engineering Problem (community.spiceworks.com)
- Check out the Orsto Plus+ smartwatch, you can use it with or without a smartphone (dottech.org)
- Incredible Flexible Batteries Are Key to SmartWatches, Wearable Tech (gottabemobile.com)
- Android Smartwatch: Is Samsung’s ‘Galaxy Gear’ an iWatch Killer? [VIDEO] (designntrend.com)
- Samsung Patent Application Exposes ‘Galaxy Gear’ Smartwatch (pcmag.com)
- Nine things the iWatch (or any other smartwatch) needs (reviews.cnet.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch filing unearthed (trustedreviews.com)