Kickstarter is pretty well known for helping fund indie art projects. If you have a book you want to write, start a Kickstarter. If you have a game you want to develop, go to kickstarter. If you have a film series or web seriesyou need to fund, Kickstarter. Now, crowd sourcing has been adapted for a lot of industries, from project funding to news (examiner.com is pretty much built off the same model), but it might even be the next venue for investments. Read the rest at examiner.com.
- Need a crowd to fund your museum? Call Kickstarter (perf570.wordpress.com)
- JOBS Act and the Crowd-Sourced Startup (zappable.com)
- The Crowd-Sourced Campaign to Free Bach’s Music from Copyright (animalnewyork.com)
- Is crowd sourcing the new funding source? (forthemidmarket.wordpress.com)
- Crowd-Sourced Scientific Computing Platform Reaches One Trillion Simulated Events (scienceworldreport.com)