Using only mirrors, mathematician Miguel Lermabelieves that he can make a time cloak that holds for relatively lengthy periods of time. A time cloak essentially creates a hole in space-time, on the part of the observer. So you could, ostensibly, be standing right in front of a camera, then walk away, and you would never be seen.
Read the rest at examiner.com.
- Spacetime Cloak: Using Mirrors To Create Holes in…Time? (tested.com)
- Mathematician Designs a Time Cloak That Uses Just Light and Mirrors (gizmodo.com)
- How To Build a Time Cloak With Mirrors (technologyreview.com)
- A Mathematician Believes He Can Make a Moment in Time “Disappear” Using Only Mirrors (motherboard.vice.com)
- Researchers developing cloaking device that can ‘stop’ time (washingtontimes.com)
- Invisibility cloak made from simple mirrors can stop time indefinitely (extremetech.com)