Everyone has apps they don’t use. They either come pre-loaded onto your phone -and you’re loathe to delete them because maybe, someday you might need them- or you downloaded them that one time you needed a specific app. Read the rest at examiner.com.
- Microsoft’s Windows Phone App Studio lets anyone create and publish apps (vr-zone.com)
- Costly Iphone apps (visual.ly)
- My Top 8 Most Used iPhone Apps (epicagear.com)
- Gorgeous Rise Alarm Clock goes free as App Store’s App of the Week (idownloadblog.com)
- The best iPad business and productivity apps (itproportal.com)
- Oh, No: This New App Lets You Save Snapchats You’ve Received – Without the Sender Knowing (betabeat.com)
- Say hello to TODAY’s all new app for phone and tablet (today.com)